วันจันทร์ที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Acne Free In 3 Days - A Way to Clear Your Skin?

Acne Free in 3 Days is all you hear about when you search for an acne cure online. But what is it actually all about? Does the 3 day technique work, or is it just another scam acne product?

When searching for an acne cure online I found something called Acne Free in 3 Days. The website promised a way to cure my acne in just 3 days, and although I was skeptical, I had the money and so bought the program...

And was instantly disappointed. You see, the 3 day program is basically just a 3 day apple fast, meaning all I could eat was apples, and all I could drink is water. I had to wait a few weeks to get 3 days spare and then I gave the 3 day fast a try.

And it actually worked really well. By the third day I was virtually acne-free, and stayed that way...for about a week. Then my acne came back as bad as ever.

So what went wrong? Well nothing actually. I followed the instructions in the Acne Free in 3 Days program to the letter. When I went through the book again I noticed that the author states that the 3 day apple fast has to be done once or twice every month to stay acne free!

This wasn't practical for me a:

1) Doing a 3 day fast is very energy-sapping and I had to stay at home doing it. To do it twice a month would be impractical for me as Im too busy.

and

2) I lost weight doing the 3 day fast, and for me to do it regularly would be dangerous...

So I was back to square one again - acne-plagued. It wasn't until I found out about how the food I ate was causing most of my acne that I started to clear my skin without doing fasting. For example, by avoiding vegetable oil my acne improved DRASTICALLY.

So where can you find the acne disaster that is vegetable oil? Well, cooking oils are often vegetable oils. Common ones are sunflower oil, rapeseed oil and soy bean oil. Do not cook with these, or eat foods containing them.

Check the food ingredients list for foods containing vegetable oils and make sure to avoid those listing them. There are plenty of foods that don't contain vegetable oils, but I bet you're eating the ones that do contain vegetable oil, and this will account for a large percentage of the acne you get daily!

To find out more about how I cleared my acne visit my free website now.



Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

Thanks To : bosch 12 compound miter saw bosch t4b miter saw stand air powered tool hdtv blog guide

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: