วันพุธที่ 21 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Acne Causing Food To Avoid

In this article I want to let you in on a little known secret about YOUR acne and how to defeat it. This piece of information is guarded quite closely by the acne industry because it means that acne is very simple and easy to cure. And that means they can't sell you expensive acne products anymore...

I used to suffer from cystic acne for many years. Like you I wanted a solution to this skin disease and was always trying things out to clear my skin.

I tried what my dermatologist gave me; antibiotics, accutane etc. These didn't work.

I tried the over-the-counters available in most chemists. These didn't work.

I tried some left-field therapies like acupuncture and homeopathy. These didn't work.

And I also tried some expensive cleanser systems that I found online. These didn't work.

So after many years of suffering from acne I still hadn't found a cure.

So I did some research into natural health and found out that food could be the answer. In actual fact it was the answer.

I discovered that certain foods caused hormonal imbalance. This imbalance resulted in my acne. So by avoiding these foods I could significantly clear up my acne. Not rocket science, but very effective.

The worst food for acne is vegetable oil. This causes massive hormonal imbalance and results in the worst kind of acne - cysts.

So I learnt where I was eating this food and made the changes to my diet to avoid it. I found I was eating it everyday without even realizing it! For example, I was using a vegetable oil as my cooking oil. I was eating junk food which had lots of vegetable oil in it. And I was using sauces that had vegetable oil too.

Once I learnt which foods I was eating that contained vegetable oil it became very easy to avoid them. And the difference to my skin was amazing. If you do the same you too can achieve a very easy clear up of your acne in just a few days. For more information on how to clear up your acne visit my website now.



Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

Tags : bosch 10 compound miter saw best home table saw loan blog info expess acne blog

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: